Re: HTTPS TROUBLE

>>>>> "Heather" == Heather Stern <star@starshine.org> writes:

[...]

Heather> Galeon really is mozilla, different skin.  Find me a way to use
Heather> less than all of Mozilla on low-quality systems (only 32 or 40
Heather> MB of true RAM) and I'll be paying closer attention.

You can try skipstone (http://muhri.net/skipstone/), also available as a
Debian package.  It's another mozilla front end, but is much more
lightweight than Galeon, and only uses GTK+, not Gnome.  Top reports it
as using "only" about 14MB (versus 29MB for Galeon), so it might be
usable on a low-memory system.

Development seems to be slower than Galeon, but it should be sufficient
for basic browsing needs.  It also seems to use native GTK+ scroll bars,
unlike Galeon (although I was under the impression that that was
impossible).

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA