Re: HTTPS TROUBLE

rehi..

2002-09-05/08h, when c tripp wrote:

> thanks everybody for the quick response.  i am in fact using konqueror.
> new to linux as i am, i'm curious about the fact that everyone seems to be
> pro-"mozilla".  is it better than konqueror in some way...?  perhaps i
> should migrate.

well, i had some problems with some website which make heavy use of
javascript when using konqueror, but YMMV. and i prefer software which
makes _one_ thing really good instead of doing a lot of things ok, so
galeon does a good job. :)

> in the meantime, does anyone know the appropriate apt-get info for the
> file(s) i need to enable konqueror?

my konqueror here runs with ssl-support. install "kdelibs3-crypto"
(which should include the packages kdebase-crypto and libssl0.9.6).

hth,
 myster sen

p.s.: this is off-topic, isn't it? perhaps you should ask in debian-kde
(and cc the people who had answered in debian-laptop).
--
a sig is a sig is a sig.