RE: Debian & sound

> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 12:20:48PM +0300, Alexei Khlebnikov wrote:
> > What I recommend you to do. Have your card working in windows.
> Write down
> > its parameters (io,irq,dma,dma16,mpu,etc). Run sndconfig and
> provide these
>
> Don't know if this makes any difference, but I have noticed that some
> cards don't take kindly to being initialised in windows and then warm
> booted into linux. Don't know if this might be one of them, but try
> completely switching off the machine rather than simply rebooting.

Well, I definitely hard reseted machine, because it I did clean install of
Linux.

Parameters of card are set in BIOS Setup utility. I tried to provide all
parameters by hand to module but no success.

I used following page:

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/laptops/Chembook9780.html

But I didn't succeeded...