Re: Re: About the laptops ...

>Mine a a sony vaio, anything like that for it ?

I have a Vaio gr series and fan are bios driven (no acpi interface). It works well with kernel 2.4.18 + acpi 20020907 + cpufreq (to switch SpeedStep core frequencies). I never tried to suspend :P
I usually leave it on for many hours and temperature stays between 40 and 50 degrees. When doing hard work it goes over 60 and fan does its job.

bye
Mattia

Compra e vendi su eBay: registrati gratis!
http://www.ebay.it/registrazione.html

messaggio inviato con Freemail by www.superEva.it