Re: Toshiba 3rd and 4th mouse buttons

Bill,
I have a Toshiba 2800-C302 with the same buttons. I don't use gpm, so my XF86Config file has the following information:

In the InputDevice Section for my mouse, I have

Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
Option "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
Option "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

This is all I needed to get the buttons working.

HTH,
-Mike

Bill Moseley wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to get the third and forth mouse buttons (small buttons
above the first and second button) on a Toshiba (2805-S302) to work?  I've
tried a bunch of combinations of:

        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"

without much luck.

Thanks again,

--
Mike Alborn <malborn@deandra.homeip.net>