Re: ACPI questions

> I'm curious what the general concensus is around ACPI in the kernel. Are
> other people using it? How stable is it?

I'm using ACPI as of 20020503, that version is running just fine for me.
There have been several updates on acpi.sf.net in the meantime, so i
guess ACPI has been improved a lot in the meantime...

ACPI gives me quite a lot of data about my hardware, and i can use the
power button to trigger a clean shutdown of the machine; enter sleep
mode when i close the lid etc.

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
     A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.