Network configuration tools (was Re: netenv)

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, jeff@cyberspacecentral.com wrote:
> anyone have luck setting this up. I get it to run at boot, but it will
> never change my network settings. I've tried it on 2 different
> machines and gotten the same results.
>
> any clues,

I don't know much about netenv as, having looked at it a while back, I
found that it didn't really suit my needs.

You may find, as I did, that 'whereami' does a better job for you. It
certainly works correctly and is able to make changes....

I know that's not the most helpful suggestion in the world but it's the
best I can do. :)

     Daniel

--
What is a poet? A poet is an unhappy being whose heart is torn by secret
sufferings, but whose lips are so strangely formed that when the sighs and