Re: graphics accelleration for a radeon64 on a dell i8k?

I have had the same problem.  Unforchantly I haven't had the time to work
on it much, because it's my girlfriends computer and she is stuck playing
Neverwinter nights (a windows game) so I haven't had much time to play
with it in linux.  Anyway, On debianplanet.org there is a howto with a
radeon card., this might help, though it didn't for me  :(  but maybe your
problem isn't the same as mine.

Good luck,

-Jeff