Re: printing setup

dongili@supereva.it writes:

> take a look  at the epkowa website, they  provide linux drivers with
> graphical   interfaces   very    similar   to   the   windoze   ones
> (http://www.epkowa.co.jp/english/linux_e/pips_e.html)
>
> some pips packages are also in debian (can't remember whether woody
> or sid)

Thanks for mentioning our site.  The debian packages that are
available do not support the Epson Stylus C60.  However, grab
the RPM and pull it through `alien` and you should be able to
install the result.

--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, CID
LPIC-2               -- I hack, therefore I am --                 BOFH