Re: usb floppy

Thanks for the advice on the usb floppy.  Now that
it's working, let me ask, it is necessary to unmount
and mount each time I insert a new floppy disk, or
is there some way to simplify the process?  In the
past I would use mtools, but with the usb setup
that gives the following:

~$ mdir /floppy
Can't open /dev/fd0: Permission denied
Cannot initialize 'A:'

I'm using Hotplug now which seems to work well.
usbmgr worked but leaves some modules still to be
loaded.

/dev/sda	/floppy	vfat	rw,user,noauto	0 0

--- David Goodenough <david.goodenough@btconnect.com>