Re: Debian testing on Toshiba Satellite 2650DVDX

Andreas Marienborg <omega@palle.net> writes:

> I was thinking about writing a page about my experiences, troubles
> et al with debian on this particluar toshiba laptop, since I can't
> seem to find any info on this one..

I just installed woody on a Toshiba Dynabook SS S4/275PNHW.  There is
probably some useful info to be gleaned from a Toshiba releated site:

  http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/index.htm

and in Japanese

  http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/indexj.htm

I will write up my experiences as soon as I get my notes straightened
out, the kernel configuration trimmed down and some time, but I found
these pages pretty useful:

  http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/eng/memo/memo.htm
  http://memebeam.org/toys/ToshibaLibretto

HTH,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            Epson Kowa Corporation, CID
LPIC-2               -- I hack, therefore I am --                 BOFH