TRENDnet pcmcia Card

ok, i tried to configure my TRENDnet TE100-PCBUSR Card with my Samsung
GT8000 ..
I installed the net install with the pcmcia packages, the right modules
for the pcmcia bus are loaded and the leds are blinkin ;)

so i tried to set up the card with pcnetconfig.
zmore /usr/share/doc/pcmcia-cs/SUPPORTED.CARDS.gz shows me that the
pcnet_cs driver should manage TRENDnet Cards (TRENDnet Ethernet)

ok so i loadet the pcnet_cs module but nothing happens, ..
as far as i know if the card works the first free ethernet device should
be reservated, so the pcmcia card should be eth0, am i right ?

these are my first steps with pcmcia and Linux.. help needet :)

sry for my bad eng. :)
Greetz and a nice Sunday
Michael

--
MfG /*/ kind regards  /*/ Debian GNU\Linux
Michael Ablassmeier  /*/  ITSZ Holzkirchen