Re: Dlink DWL650 half working, link-Down when heavy loaded

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 09:41, Jack wrote:
> How good is the performance when you put heavy load on it in ideal env?

For testing purposes I've copied 100meg files from several locations in
my home to see if I could cause some type of failure.  I use wmnet to
watch as I download.... I get anywhere from 200 to 500kpbs (according to
wmnet) and always seem to copy the file fine.  (used http, ftp, smb, and
nfs).

I did see some issues in the office ....  The bit stream would be nice
and consistent and then drop for half a second or so (drop to nothing)
and then pick back up... I could not replicate this at home, I have a
sneaking suspicion its one of the cables/cards on the wired side of
things.

--
Keith Geffert
http://www.penguingurus.com/