Re: Dell latitude C810 - bios update

> Hello,
> I tryed the flash bios update A07 on a Dell Latitude C810 and now APM is
not
> working. Did somebody try the update A07 without any problem ?
> Thanks in advance

I don't know the latititudes, but certainly Inspirons are getting ACPI
bioses now, leaving APM broken.  So, if APM matters, you probably need to go
back to the previous bios.  It's pretty sleazy, imo, but they only care that
it works on supported systems, and Linux on a Latitude is probably not
supported.

derek