Re: Unsubscribe

At 19:31 2002-04-15, Charles Bray wrote:
On Sun 14 Apr 2002 at 11:06, Josh Knarr wrote:

I no longer wish to supscribe to this mailing list.  I've mailed the
admin on my particular issue and received no response.  Please remove
the address Tiber@Bellatlantic.net from the list.
In my experience also, the Debian List unsubscribe system has significant problems.  Some months ago I very patiently followed the relevant instructions similar to: