XF86Config-4 needed for ThinkPad 560e

I have two ThinkPad 560e laptops. One running Potato and WindowMaker very
nicely (only Mozilla loads a little slowly) and I'm trying to get Woody and
Gnome 1.4 running on the other, but have a corrupted desktop with bits and
pieces floating all over.

Obviously, X is not configured right. I've tried manually
editing /etc/XF86Config-4 using refresh rates, etc. from my Potato installation
and have also searched Google for XF86Config files for the 560e, but what I
found didn't solve the problem either.

If anyone is using Woody on the 560e could you please post the module, monitor
and video card sections? That information should be all I need to get the
configuration right.

By the Way, SUSE 7.1 and KDE work beautifully (if a little slow) on the 560e!

Thanks,

Dennis Kibbe