Re: iBook

Stefano Canepa (sc@linux.it) said:
>   I fell in love of new Apple iBook and PowerBook but I saw little infos
> about Linux on this laptop. Where can I look for infos? I just checked
> linux-on-laptop web site.

Try the debian-powerpc mailing list archives. I believe most of the
stuff for the ibooks works with the exception of the software modem
(though there's hope for that working in the future).

Step by step installation instructions for the ibook are at
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html, they should work for the

I run Debian unstable on my Rev A Powerbook and have no problems with

Happy hunting.

Adam Lazur, Cluster Monkey