ACPI and suspend

Hi.
Curious I was. So I decided to test ACPI on my Inspiron 81k. Well, the
stuff works better, than I thought. ;)
Now I'd like to know how to tell the system to suspend, when closing the
lid? Unfortunately there is no command like 'apm -s'.

I'm currently using 2.4.17 with patches from sourceforge.net.

Thanks for info and help.
--
Regards, GR                      | GnuPG-key on keyservers available
Muck, Dickbaer, Nane...          | or mail -s 'get gpg-key'