Re: problems with filesystem

Hi,

> e2fsprogs version 1.25 worked fine for me with kernel 2.4.17.
>
> I think that your problem is kernel related.  Please send us a copy of the
> exact error messages you got on boot, then we can investigate it further.

This sounds worrying...

I double checked the kernel configuration to see if something was left
which shoudl be included but there was nothing obvious to me...

I am at work and left the laptop at home :(
I'll send all the details later as soon as I get home.

Cheers,

Luis

                  Astrophysics Group
   Luís E Mendes  Imperial College        Tel. +44 (0)20 7594 7539
                  Blackett Laboratory     Fax. +44 (0)20 7594 7541
                  Prince Consort Road
                  London, SW7 2BW
                  United Kingdom