Re: Debian on Fujitsu p-2000 notebook?

Hi Ken,

I know someone successfully installed SuSE Linux 7.3 on the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK P, so I guess Debian wo do a good job, too.

Thomas

Ken Causey wrote:

I'm currently considering the purchase of a subnotebook computer for use
with Debian and am considering the Fujitsu P-2000 lifebook series.  Can
anyone report on experience with Debian on this notebook?  I'm also
considering Sony Vaio c1vm and possibly on the the Toshiba Librettos,
comments on those would be appeciate as well.

Note: I'm not subscribed to this list so please be sure to reply
directly to me in addition to the list as appropriate.

Ken Causey