I8100 and ACPI

Hi!

After upgrading my BIOS to A!0 (actually anything > A07), I can't get
APM to display my battery's charge state anymore.

I decided to play with ACPI at that point, but unfortunately that's
doesen't get any information either:-( It finds a battery
(/proc/acpi/1/info and .../status exist), but insists on that battery
not being there. Shouldn't there be a battery 0? Is there any recent
documentation on ACPI around? The howto's I found so far look a bit
outdated (not giving the directory structure I have in my /proc for
example).

Something else I noticed:
The special-dell-keys I used to configure with i8kbuttons do no longer
work under ACPI. I get "keyboard: unknown scancode: e0 something"
whenever I hit them now. Any idea how to get them running again?

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger                  The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@berlin-consortium.org                  So I installed Linux.