Re: XF86Config on Acer 202TEV --->HELP

First, make sure Gnome is installed (obviously).
When you run 'startx' does the X-server start up? or does it crash? If
it crashes, then something is wrong with your /etc/X11/XF86Config file.

If it starts up ok and you get to the Grey-ish background with the
X-cursor, make sure you have something like 'exec gnome-session'
(without the quote-marks) in ~/.xinitrc

What version of XFree86 are you using? 3.3.6 or 4.1.0?

--
Peace Love and Penguins