Activating keys on Compaq extended keyboards

My hardware is a notebook Compaq Presario 1711LA
running Debian sid, kernel-2.4.18.

At moment it has configured ATI Mobility L6 MY
chip (with XFree86-4.2.0 compiled from source,
with ati driver), Intel Etherexpress (eepro100),
sound (Intel i810 audio driver [OSS]), all
working fine.  Now I'm recompiling the kernel
to enable ACPI support.

This notebook has an extended keyboard and special
keys that allow control the volume, mute the sound,
information, search and email buttons.

However, I tryied showkey, xev, dumpkeys, etc.
and only 2 keys emits codes (174 and 176, for volume
control).  Besides, the specials [Fn] keys that
works are [Fn]+F7 and [Fn]+F8.  [Fn]+F3 frezee
my Linux box, the same as [Fn]+F4.  The first one
its suppossed to switch the VGA output, and the
last one, suspend the machine.

Are they some tips and tricks that allow me to
config those keys?

Thanks in advance,

--
German Poo Caaman~o