Re: X noisy and dirty sessions on Compaq Armada

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 03:55, Manoj Mathew wrote:

> Does a software mouse cursor have any effect?

Well, I don't really know what do you mean with a software mouse cursor,
but I think that probably it would have no effect since this problem is
not delimited to the mouse cursor: evrything that places at/by the top
of the screen dirts random places of the display. It means that if, for
example, I use a key sequence to maximize the current window, the two or
three superior lines of the frame are not displayed and the appear at
the middle os the screen.

I think that this could be related to graphic controler problems, but X
management is not my best.

Thanks anyway.