Re: X noisy and dirty sessions on Compaq Armada

Hi Eduardo !

This sounds strange. I use a woody for my daily work on the
armada e500 without ANY problems !
What video card is in your armada ? And what version of XFree
are you using ? How did you configure your X-Server ?
Maybe you want to send me a copy of your /etc/XF86Config-4
so that I can see if I find something unexpected.

cya, Oliver