Re: XF86Config on Acer 202TEV --->HELP

On Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:20:13 +0200
Vangelis Typaldos <debian@piraeus.zzn.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to configure X Windows on my Acer 202TEV . If there's anybody
> who knows technical informations as horizontal / vertical sync frequencies
> , dot clock , H/V timings for my model i would be really happy to know > them.

Unfortunately you don't write which version of X Windows you are usign. I suppose it's XFree. If you are using XFree 4.x.x, then try
XFree86 -configure

That makes you a configure file, which works normally (Well, mine couldn't find the mouse, but that was a simple problem)

Regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook