Re: gdk fontset warning problem

Thanks for the suggestion; I did have locales installed and thus configured,
but I tried reconfiguring and regenerating as per your suggestion.  I also
tried playing with a few different settings for default locale and what
locales to generate; unfortunately I still get the gdk-warning:

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation
Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Any other suggestions?
---
Adam Kessel (adam@bostoncoop.net)