Re: Need advice installing Debian on Inspiron 2500

not flaming or attacking or anything like that - just being cautionary...

No, don't delete that - 10:1 chances are that you have 32mb of ram and
that's your suspend partition - when you suspend to disk, the contents of
your ram have to be written... to your disk, and I suspect this is also
why our friend here has no success with his suspend due to 'broken bios' -
although it is possible that suspend just doesn't work.

-cyn