Re: APM, Toshiba Satelite 4300, Aiee on resume

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:08:30 +0100
Dariusz Chojnacki <darekc@kpwig.gov.pl> wrote:

Hello,
> On resume from suspend on console i get huge lines scrolling finished with:
> "Aiee, killing interrupt handler
> kfree: Bad obj c010f3fc"
> and Debians corpse :-(
>
> Any idea?

This is a severe bug
;-))

No. To be serious: I had this kind of bug, when I tried the binary win-modem module last time. It is really a severe KERNEL bug and I suggest to post it on the linux kernel mailinglist.

Regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook