Re: new photos from my party!

also sprach Cameron Kerr <cameron.kerr@paradise.net.nz> [2002.01.28.1201 +0100]:
> But notice that most messages (about 46 in this snapshot) don't have an
> X-Mailer set. I guess these are programs such as mutt and pine, etc.

mutt sets the X-Mailer and so does pine. after all, it's almost
a standard, and neither mutt nor pine ignore those. i'd even doubt
it's any unix mailer that doesn't have the X-Mailer set. probably
a noname windoze or webmail program. wouldn't surprise me.

"frank harris has been received in all the great houses -- once!"
                                                        -- oscar wilde