Re: Killing Konqueror

	Konqueror is the only KDE app I run, so this usually works for
me:

$ killall konqueror
$ killall kdeinit

	and just in case something slipped past...

$ killall kdesud

	If you're running the KDE and need to kill Konqueror, I'd
suggest only using the first one.

--c

BTW - I know that konqueror shows up when I do a `ps ax`.