Re: Configuring Debian Potato on the IBM ThinkPad T22 Laptop

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 04:31:56PM -0600, Scott Gose wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to post this in case anyone else wants to install
> Debian Potato on an IBM ThinkPad T22 laptop.  I struggled with it at
> first so I hope it saves someone out there some time.
>
> http://www.gose.org/t22.html

Excellent...  I have a T22 on the way.

But you should probably list the EXACT model number on your page.
Some T22s only do 1024x768 and not all have built-in ethernet either.

Thanks,

Jeremy
<Jeremy@Zawodny.com>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/