Next step?

Ok I will give Sawfish and Gnome a try. A few more questions then :)

If I install sawfish-gnome, does that meen that I have also installed
Gnome, or do I need to install Gnome separate?

What are the difference between Testing and Unstable?

Should I upgrade to testing/unstable first, or install sawfish first
(will sawfish upgrade together with the rest of my system)?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk