Re: how to install NT and Linux on a single large disk ?

First of all, you should really post in plain text, rather than HTML.  Reading
it is just a couple of keystrokes for me, but others may have more difficulty.

Is there any particular reason you only have one primary partition?  Assuming
you have an IDE drive, you can have up to four.

I'm somewhat suprised that you were able to boot W2K off of a logical partition.
Looks like Windoze is closer to becoming a finished product.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 04:24:09PM -0400, quoth Benjamin Zhou: