Re: XMMS Fonts

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 08:11:14AM -0500, Clayton Carter wrote:

> 	So, this isn't a Debian issue, but I don't think this is
> true.  I listen to mp3's with id3v1 tags all the time and xmms
> displays the information perfectly every time.  And I don't even have
> id3v2 tags disabled.

i'm not sure it is or isn't a debian issue, but i had the same problem
with complaints about the playlist font on xmms on both potato and
woody. simply changing the default font in xmms fixed the complaints in
both cases.

--
Sergio J. Rey	http://typhoon.sdsu.edu/rey.html
Public keyID 0xF69095DF at http://wwwkeys.kernel-panic.org