Re: pcmcia-modules-2.2.19 does not exist (potato)

Hi!

I would recommend you to configure and compile your own customized kernel-source. There is a lot of stuff in these images, for example drivers for devices which you don't have. After making your new kernel bootable, boot this kernel and then go to /usr/usr/pcmcia (after unpacking the source-package for pcmcia). Then type "./configure && make all && make install && make clean". After this you can start your new pcmcia-module with "/etc/init.d/pcmcia start".

Bernard :-)