Windows format results...

My thanks to the very well informed individuals who sent
that information on the idiocy of Microsoft disk tools.

After sleeping on it, I decided to just forget Windows
at all. We shall see what I can do with dos and windows
emulators for those few games (like SubSpace and Starcraft)
which would be hard to live without... Yeah, I was keeping
windows for games. Not worth it.

Now if I could figure out what happened to ftp.jp.debian.org,
and why trying to get files from them is failing awfully...

Curt-