Debian on new ibook dual USB: Net Install

[I'm reading debian-laptop via usenet. I posted this article before, but
it seems that the gateway does not forward postings to the newsgroup back
to the mailinglist.]

Hi,

Saturday I tried to install Debian on my friend's brand new ibook.
I am experienced with debian on i368, but don't know about macs. Also,
I don't have any Debian CDs of the PPC build, so I tried a net install.
This all worked smoothly on a iMac. But I had some problems on the
new iBook dual USB:

I booted the installation system that I downloaded from sourgeforge [1]
using yaboot, everyting went fine, till I tried to install the system
over the net. It claimed

Unknown PHY ID (forgot the number).

It seems, debian does not recognise the ethernet adapter of the ibook. Is
there a updated installation system? Do you have any other ideas,
how to install debian on a new iBook?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/debian-imac/
--
PGP KeyID: 1024/CC000471  FP: B52B ECBC 6DCF ABD0  51C3 2B92 5D2F 88D0