wvlan_cs & Re: pcmcia doesn't work any more

> Hi
> You have to modify your /etc/default/pcmcia file to use YENTA instead of i82365 because the YENTA driver replace de previous cardbus driver.
> check well the yenta driver name and replace i82365 with this one.
>
> Bye
>
> Luca

Yes, that works - I just replaced i82365 with yenta_socket in
pcmcia.conf and everything works. Thanks.

The other thing is:

I am using an IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Card. Under Linux 2.2 the driver
module is wvlan_cs, which works fine. However, this module doesn't exist
under 2.4. Is there an alternative module I need to use instead?

Many thanks,

David Joy.