Re: Trademark Trouble: Asterix - MobiliX

lunedì 06 agosto 2001, alle 19:59, Werner Heuser ha scritto:
: Dear List Members,
:
: the site MobiliX http://mobilix.org is dedicated to
: "Mobile UniX systems" on laptops, PDAs, cell phones and more.
: It  leads you to a lot of useful hands-on information about installing
: and running Linux and BSD on laptops, PDAs
: and other mobile computer devices.
:
---8<---
: My lawyer has written these arguments to the legal representative of
: Les Editions Albert Rene. But the laywer announced
: to continue to take legal action.
:
: Please mail me if you have any information about similar trademarks
: or other means to help. I will also ask the Free Software Foundation -
: FSF for assistance.
:
I read a similar story on WindowMaker web site. WindowMaker.org is the
window manager we know, windowmaker.com is a window "builder" firm. Look
for this strange omonimy on the windowmaker.org site.

	Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: sc@linux.it
Via Coni Zugna 4/4 - 16164 - Genova