Re: XFree 4.1 on ATI rage128

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Christoph Ulrich Scholler wrote:

> hi,
>
> to x once.  is anyone experiencing the same?  are there any known cures?
> could it be due to some framebuffer issue?  i did not configure any kind
> of frambuffer.  i'd be grateful for every hint.

Not exactly a framebuffer issue, but if you set up an fb console, it will
probably effectively work around the problem. [The r128 specific fb console
may not work - you might have to settle for the unaccelerated vesa fb
console]

--
"I don't want to go to the movies to be horrified and depressed."
"No, I suppose you've got real life to do that."