Re: RE: PCMCIA: networking with a Xircom 10MBit-Card

Ok, the automatic detection of an inserted card is working now, also the automatic shutdown of my networkdevice if I remove the card. But I could not try it in a real network yet. I think I got the wrong cable here. Do I need a cross-x-cable to connect two machines directly to each other? I have only a normal patch-cable availabe for now. Ok, I think it will work with the present configuration. Thanks so much for this important hint!!! :-))

Bernard
Sie surfen im Internet statt im Meer? Selbst schuld!
Auf zum Strand: http://lastminute.de/?PP=1-0-100-105-1