Re: Wireless Networking

I have a laptop with a DWL-650 and desktop PC with a DWL-500.  The
DWL-650 works well enough, but the DWL-500 is a bit flaky.  The PCMCIA
bridge they use wouldn't work for me without setting PCIC_OPTS to
"irq_mode=0".  I also need to eject and insert the card on the desktop
when I start up my laptop to get them communicating.

I'm using the pcmcia-cs wvlan_cs driver for both of them.  The wlan-ng
prism2_cs driver is supposed to work, but I haven't had any luck with
it.

In the depths of that dark day Fri Jul 13, the words of Craig T. Milling were the beacon:

[snip]