Re: [laptop] Wireless Networking

also sprach Alan Shutko (on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:42:24PM -0400):
> I use WEP every day with an Orinoco Silver and wvlan_cs.  What version
> of pcmcia-cs are you using?  (3.1.25 here.)

me too, but somehow i can't get the access point and the card to
communicate. if i configure the access point with password "alan," and
i configure the wvlan_cs driver too, i get no connection. what access
point do you have?

out of my mind. back in five minutes.