Re: Resume fails on Tosh-4080XCDT

> On 5 Jul 2001, Achim Steinmetz wrote:
>
> > Vivek Dasmohapatra <vivek@etla.org> writes:
> [cut]
> > to .19) where APM support was not available as a module. I still stick
> > to my thoughts that there is something specific to this machine/model.
>
> I'm prefectly willing to believe that, I just thought I'd mention it in
> case it turned out to be the problem.

A google search on the keywords
	(your model number)     resume    problem

... led to this Toshiba service page pushing a BIOS update:
http://csdsupport.toshiba.com/tais/csd/support/products/bios/1408cbio.htm

...because it fixes (some minor revisions down the page):

     * Corrected an intermittent resume failure problem when running
       Windows 2000

So, maybe you should check what BIOS revision you have?

I have no direct experience with this model.

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...