Re: Dell CPx

   Nemir,

   I use a Dell CPx as well.  I'm running kernel 2.2.19 and
   pcmcia-cs-3.1.25 with the Xircom Carbus and all is well.

   I use ALSA for my sound and it works great.  All I have for
   sound in the kernel is sound support=y.  So I won't be much
   help if you're using the kernel drivers.  Although, you should
   post the any sound related messages in /var/log/dmesg,
   messages, and syslog to help troubleshoot.

   On the Xircom, post the syslog entries generated when you pop
   the card in.  That may help.  There's nothing special about my
   install, so I have no tricks to post.

   jc

Thusly Thwacked By Nemir: