Re: kitchen

> On Thu, 24 May 2001, Daniel E Baumann wrote:
>
> [cut wine package listings]
>
> > However, I do not recommend using non-free programs :).
>
> Huh?  Wine is in main.  Not non-free.
>
> BTW, you'll also need the libwine package to install wine.

I believe that he means, wine would usually be most useful to run some
-very- non-free programs.

Nonetheless, I have a *huge* mswin software collection, much of it shareware
and freeware, and a few non MS licensed apps that could be useful, but I'm
completely chicken about Unstable for the moment.

<-- most productive when avoiding productivity software

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...