Re: kitchen

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 08:17:22AM -0700, Heather wrote:
> / ob reality:
>
> um, I haven't been tracking unstable, but I haven't seen a .deb for wine,
> either.  Do we have anyone following that?
>
> I like my laptops to kind be able to do everything.  A working wine kit
> and something to emulate a newer Mac than a plus would be nice.  (I already
> use dosemu)
>
> * Heather Stern * star@ many places...

Dpkg tells me:

root@obfuscation:~# dpkg -l wine*
||/ Name             Version          Description
+++-================-================-================================================
ii  wine             0.0.20010510-3   Windows Emulator (Binary Emulator)
ii  wine-doc         0.0.20010510-3   Windows Emulator (Documentation)
pn  wine-utils       <none>           (no description available)
un  winesetup        <none>           (no description available)

However, I do not recommend using non-free programs :).

Cheers,
Dan
--
Daniel E Baumann      danielb@freedevelopers.net

And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use
copyleft all the same.
      -- RMS