Re: Need PCMCIA help.

Petr Hlustik wrote:

> Eric,
>
> > Both my ethernet Controller and the cardbus are using the same interrupt
> > and I'm told this is suboptimal as it is sharing it with USB. PCMCIA is
> > working but USB is not(2.2.19 kernel).
>
>   [...]
>
> > Linux PCMCIA Card Services 3.1.22
>
> I do not use USB but debian-proposed-updates also has pcmcia-modules
> version 2.1.25, which is the one I tried. Maybe the newer PCMCIA modules
> got smarter about sharing the IRQs?

I've got proposed in my sources.

# apt-get install pcmcia-cs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, pcmcia-cs is already the newest version
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

I already have pcmcia-modules-2.2.19 so I'm not sure what you are
refering to.

Eric