Re: apm / kernel 2.4.x woes...

well, basically the computer crashes on execution of /etc/init.d/apmd --
that is i can only boot the kernel by appending apm=off in lilo -- when
i disable apm in the kernel the computer doesn't shut-down/reboot
automatically, but i suppose that's what you would expect...

do you know any around that?
thanks,

amael